Thursday 2 June 2016

Hunting with Dad in 100words - By Harrison Bond

While on my hunting trip with my Dad we had spent the day chasing a stag and were totally exhausted, finally we came to an old bush hut there we set up camp for the night.  The hut was remote with no power of wifi but lucky for us we had some candles and a cooker, i started to eat my spargetti and drink a warm hot chocolate when the door to the hut flew open and the wind blow thought the hut just as the flame flickered and went out on the candle we were left in total darkness.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Harrison,
    Great job on getting this done. I saw a couple spelling mistakes, like spargetti is meant to be spaghetti. I didn't really understand the bit where it says, and the wind blow thought the hut. Otherwise it was all good.

    Thanks Jordan

    ReplyDelete